Join a Program Today: Group exercises and Living a Healthy Life Programs
- Exercise programs by course, location, and date click here.
- Living a Healthy Life Programs by course, location, and date click here.
- Be a leader! Leader Trainings by course, location, and date click here.
Worksite Wellness Resources:
- Walk With Ease Program Books are available to Missouri residents for FREE. Walking is nature's pain manager. Research shows that walking is great for joints and also helps improve the health of heart, lungs, and bones. Click here to request a book and take steps to improve your health today. See blog below for more information. Contact the Northeast Missouri Regional Arthritis Center at 660-626-2049 or email email@example.com.
- Arthritis Home Study: Got arthritis? Take steps to manage your health, reduce your symptoms and feel better. Click here to borrow an Arthritis Toolkit. Employees learn and practice health management to feel better and do more! Contact the Northeast Missouri Regional Arthritis Center at 660-626-2049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take Step One to Better Health:
We'd love to hear from you. Connect with Northeast Missouri Regional Arthritis Center. We're about healthy living, whether you have arthritis or not. Join a group, order a home program, or volunteer! Complete the electronic form. Print it. Mail it to the Northeast RAC.
Electronic form click here: Take the first step!
Programa interés - Dar el paso!
Email it if you like. First type in the information, save it to your computer, then send as an attachment to: email@example.com. Need help emailing? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.